WORX leaf blower Reviewed & Tested – Hands on Guide
When the passion for innovation and power with performance get together it’s definitely can create some amazing things. This is entirely true for the perfect production of WORX that makes things easy and quick for their consumers. So, when it comes to the best WORX leaf blower, it new products of corded and cordless are the fastest and great way to keep your yard clean. These blowers come with the patent of jet engine tech unlike the common leaf blowers to deliver a very powerful blow.
Also, they’re up to two times faster than the top quality gas leaf blowers, but they’re available at half price. WORX blowers are the perfect tools for piling up leaves on a fall afternoon to sweeping the driveway along with sidewalk after mowing.
Besides, you’ll find them far the easiest and quickest way to clear your lawn and garden of leaves, trash, debris, and even light snow. Moreover, its objective is to create the best things that help people support their yards and gardens with the way of reimagining and reinvent with results, and repeat. So, let’s know about WORX leaf blower that is best in their production line.
10 best Worx leaf blowers reviews:
1. WORX TURBINE WG52012 Amp Corded Leaf Blower:
It can be a great chore of taking care of the commercial or residential property. Especially it happens when you’re the responsible person for the maintaining tasks of lawns and gardens. This is the situation that can make you free of stress when you find the perfect tools to complete your tasks effortlessly.
When it comes to the best leaf blowers, WORX TURBINE WG520 is one of the best tools from this manufacturer. It’s a specially designed tool that you’ll get the most out of it to move most types of debris and trash from your home or commercial spaces. That’s because it’s the tool that comes with the most features that you need to keep your properties clean and tidy.
- Provides output of 110 MPH and 600 CFM
- Comes with turbine fan technology
- Offers dynamic air flow
- It has a hyper-stream nozzle
- Lightweight only 6.4lbs
- Available with power cord retainer
- It’s useable as corded and cordless
- Variable speed control
- It’s comparatively inexpensive
- Much durable for the price
- Very powerful for the price
- It’s eco-friendly
- It’s lightweight in design
- Simple and easy to operate
- Comes with a good warranty
- Don’t make much noise
- Not powerful like the expensive models
- Not durable like expensive models
- Don’t mean for steady everyday use
2. Worx AIR 20V Multi-Purpose Leaf Blower:
This tool has been nestled between the price ranges of the top two products is the WORX leaf blower 20V item. It has an 80 CFM output so it can be widely modified to go with the chore at hand while boasting of the same speeds. As it can remove weeds and clean patios, its users definitely get it useful to keep their house tidy.
Besides, it’s only 6.2 pounds in terms of weight that’s well enough by the fast pace of the ergonomic design and clearance. It’s true it’s not well mounted, but the in general design with the outstanding charging as well as the battery output is combined to provide a good service to the folks with medium yards or gardens.
- It excels handling smaller tasks and dust
- Avoided the “dust tornado” problem
- Not much noisy 61dB
- The high velocity of 120mph
- Pushes 80 cfm of air
- Long lasting 20V 2.0mAh battery
- Almost silent when starts
- Great clearance as a standard blower
- Stylish nozzle for amazing versatility
- Easy to operate
- Simple speed controller
- Good for indoor use
- Fast charging battery
- Coming with no keyhole to mount on a wall
- It’s underpowered
- Higher price tag
3.Worx WG546 Turbine 20V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower:
If you go with the new Worx PowerShot 2-Speed Cordless Leaf Blower, you’ll get the ultimate power in your hands. So, this one is much more suitable for you if you’re looking for a powerful cordless blower to keep clean your backyard. As this blower comes with a 2-Speed control, you can use its speeds as per your needs.
Also, one-handed simple type of operation makes it easy to clean the leaves from your garden or yard efficiently and it’s user-friendly as well. besides, it has the hyper-steam air nozzle system that makes your tasks free of noise. In addition to these, it’s the latest turbine technology offer a higher amount of airflow that’s up to 340 CFM.
- Lightweight in design
- High capacity air volume
- turbine fan technology with airflow of 340 CFM
- Two-speed design tackles any job
- Charging Time is 5 Hours
- Ergonomic one-hand operation
- Hyper-stream air nozzle
- Compact design
- Easy one-handed operation
- Easy to operate
- Noiseless machine
- Not long lasting battery power
4. Worx WG505 Leaf Blower:
In the crowd of different company’s very lucrative specifications, some of them keep in mind getting empty and cleaning the debris are sometimes tough and take much more time to complete. It especially happens when the debris is not dry. Fortunately, WORX WG505 is the tool that comes with the essential modifications to the nozzle and bag design. As a result, you’ll get as faster as efficient outputs along with fast emptying and cleaning.
So, when you need to clean a large area of large amounts of leaves and debris, it’s the perfect one for you. With its extensive and powerful range of settings, you can remove different kinds of debris and trash making no dust.
- Provides decent speed with the good motor
- Outstanding angled nose and metal impeller
- Big working volume and nice reduction ratio
- Improvements of maintenance-related
- 3-in-1 functionality – blower, mulcher, and vacuum
- The reduction ratio of 16 bags of leaves
- Quick pace courtesy of the 14 gallons/ minute capacity
- Good speed
- Excellent nose design
- Versatile and efficient product
- Powerful impeller
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Use for a long time
- Gets turned off during the cleaning process
- Possible safety hazard
5. Worx WG575.1 AIR 32V Cordless Battery-Powered Leaf Blower:
In terms of stepping down the price, this WORX leaf blower is simply capable of getting pumped out an amazing speed of 120MPH. It usefully beats the rivalry at its price tag while its 80 CFM clearance that can light in evaluation with the best category. When it comes to bending in half as a domestic cleaning instrument for all the grime collecting from the road or landscape, it could be well considered as a very compact leaf blower.
Also, it has a good amount of attachments while getting back up its claim to being a multi-use blower. As it comes with an impressive 4 lbs weight that’s able to run for 30 to 40 minutes at one charge, this has made it a great blower of buy for the medium lawn and garden owners.
- Hassle-free cordless blower
- Multipurpose blower
- Airspeed 120 MPH, 32V lithium battery
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Usable in indoor and outdoor
- The comparatively lower price tag
- Portable and lightweight
- Suggested for lighter tasks
- Dust brush is good in removing debris between crevices
- Very light with easy operation modes
- Decent clearance ability
- Outstanding battery power
- Not in the mark of Gutter clearance
- Can’t clean wet leaves
6. Worx Turbine Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor:
It might be lower priced cordless leaf blower, but it has strong blowing power and long battery life. Also, it’s hard to be inclined to believe that this tool is pushing out 400+ CFM with lightweight. So, this is the product that can strike the best in the industry that tags on the air nozzle and TURBO controls when it works as said.
Its true WORX has not always had the best status regarding batteries, but you know all blowers gust their USPs on some problems. When we tested it keeping in mind the problems, we found it does more than affably on most calculations. Well, let’s know some of its special features with pros and cons.
- Turbo Boost with 125 MPH and 465 CFM Output
- It’s Lightweight 5.4lbs and ergonomics
- Variable Speed
- Strong blowing power and speed
- It controls speed and direction
- Comes with long life battery power
- Micromanage direction with the nozzle
- Easy on the arms with a simple design
- Outstanding blowing power and speed range
- Nicely designed nozzle for micromanagement of speeds
- The very easy courtesy position of the speed controls
- Gets charged instantly
- Not suitable for professional users
- No overcharging warnings
7.Worx Turbine 56V Cordless Blower with Brushless Motor:
This is another ergonomically designed leaf blower, Worx Turbine 56V Cordless Blower might be the best choice for you. not only it’s lightweight just 8.1lbs, but it also comes with different features that are powerful and convenient simultaneously. if you talk about its performance, it’s enough efficient to allow cleaning leaves and debris with ease. in addition to that, it provides a forceful and high capacity air volume with hyper stream nozzle handles as it has featured the turbines technology.
In each use of this tool, all these work collectively in that provides better performance. Also, it has variable speed and thanks to its Turbo boost feature that’s best to work with one hand operation. Now, let’s know what the key features and pros, as well as cons of this blowers are:
- TURBINE fan technology
- Hyper-Stream air nozzle
- Lightweight just 8.1 lbs
- Variable speed controller
- Key-hole shaped cutout on the tool
- Lower charging time that’s 90 min
- Powerful 56V Max Lithium-ion battery
- 125 MPH and 465 CFM Output
- High-capacity air volume
- Requires negligible effort only
- battery capacity is low
- Power consumes battery
8. Worx WG546.9 20V Turbine Cordless Blower/Sweeper:
In the next of the review, we’re going to talk about Worx WG546.9 20V Turbine that’s made of a truly TURBINE technology. As a result, you’ll get the maximum volume of airspeed through its nozzle that can reach up to reach 90 mph and 340 CFM. This has made it strong enough to clean your large space’s leaves, trash, garbage, and twigs. Also, you’ll get a brushed type electric motor that’s unlike the other tools.
So, it’s simple to operate and you don’t need to rely on like the brushless types blower. But, its downside is that you might be worried about effectiveness as it really handles to perform its job. Now, let’s know some of its special features with pros and cons.
- It comes with the powerful 20V lithium-ion battery
- Made of truly TURBINE technology
- Brush type of electric motor
- It’s lightweight so easy to handle and maintain
- Easy to assemble and use
- Comes with an innovative Hyper-Stream air nozzle
- Provides a 3-year warranty
- Easy to carry outdoor
- Suitable size
- Adjustable speed controls
- Easy to assemble
- Not suitable for large areas
- Takes time to get charged its battery
9. Worx Turbine Fusion Leaf Blower/ Mulcher/ Vacuum:
Not only has 3-in-1 functionality, but it also comes with a leaf collection bag, shoulder strap, and manufacturer’s 3-year warranty. When it comes to the power rating, it has a rating of 12 amps and reaches 16,500
Also, it provides a very strong airspeed with its patented jet engine technology to clean leaves and debris from your lawn. In addition to these, it has an exciting 24:1 mulch ratio with its 2-stage metal impeller with this leaf blower. Furthermore, you get covered for heavy-duty jobs or light around your yard or garden with its 2-speed control.
- 3-in-1 functionality – Blower, Mulcher, and Vacuum
- Powerful TURBINE jet engine technology
- Patented into the all-in-one tube system
- Quickly convertible from blower to vacuum
- Huge motor capacity with a 12 amp motor
- It has a large collection bag
- Delivers a powerful performance with turbine fan technology
- Made of three-in-one single tube system
- The higher power rating of 12 amps and reaches 16,500 rpms
- Comes with a 3-year warranty
- Multi-functioning tool
- Poor customer support services
- Below average assembling quality
10. WORX WA4054.2 LeafPro Universal Leaf Blower:
If you use this WORX LeafPro High Capacity Universal Leaf Collection System then you’ll be able to simplify your lawn and garden cleaning. It’s because this tool is universally designed to fit almost all main gas and electric leading brand’s leaf blowers and vacuums. It can connect to a maximum 96-gallon round and square rubbish cans to amass garbage and leaves all over your yard.
When it comes to the leaf collection system, it comes with a total of the 16 feet reach for user-friendliness while featuring an 8-foot hose, flexible that’s made out of industrial-strength and heavy-duty materials. Apart from these, it has some more features so let’s know some of its special features with pros and cons.
- It fits all major brands of the leaf blower and vacuum such as gas and electric
- Comes with no touch high capacity leaf compilation for all brands
- It can gather waste cans up to 96 gallons
- It has a cinch-tight drawstring with the pro flow, mesh hood wrap
- Supple industrial power with 8 feet hose connector
- It has included one universal flexible hose, fit tube, and hood
- Up to 16-feet of surrounding reach
- Multi-fit universal adapter
- It works with blower and vacuums with air tubes up to 5″ diameter
- Pro-flow, bell mesh cover included with snug cord
- Flexible industrial strength 8-foot hose connector
- High-Flow, Ventilated Mesh Hood
- Flexible Industrial Strength 8-Foot Hose
- Not included lithium-ion battery
- Can’t draw large power lines
Finally, we’re at the end of the reviews of WORX Leaf Blower and we have learned that the cleaning process of leaves and debris has been changed from the days where all people used rakes. That was not only tiring, also was the work took all the enthusiasm we could send for to accomplish it. But, now you know why these WORX blowers are very useful and awesome as you have read all the reviews.
While using any of the above-said blowers, you can make your lawn and garden cleaning job simple, easy, and quick. Also, if you use one of them then you’ll forget the heavy duty blowing machines forever.
Also Useful:-Top 10 Black and Decker Leaf Blowers